Student Assistant Software Engineer
Who We Are
As an international business on a high-tech journey, we don't just transport millions of tons of cargo. We're leading a digital revolution in global trade, creating opportunity for millions of customers around the world through new technology, data science, and artificial intelligence.
Our vision is to be the global integrator of container logistics. It’s not only about helping our customers source, manufacture and sell their products, it’s about empowering them to access and contribute to a fairer and more sustainable economy.
To realise this vision, we are building a world-class team of technical talent.
As a Student Assistant Software Engineer, you will be working in a team learning and being mentored from experienced engineers to design, develop and debug embedded software on real hardware.
Day to day could look like
- Help create, test and maintain software applications.
- Support the implementation of technical specifications and write, review, and debug code
- Participate in regular progress reviews
- Follow and work coding standards
- Provide input on architecture design decisions
Who We’re Looking For
- Studying Technology centric or related degree
- Good understanding of design techniques and software principles
- Experience in website design would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of automated testing would be beneficial but not essential
Diversity, equity, and inclusion matter at Maersk
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We value diversity in all its forms, including – but not limited to – gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Our approach to driving diversity, equity and inclusion across our global organisation is based on respect, fairness, and a commitment to tackle preconceptions and unconscious bias wherever we encounter them.