Senior CX Execution Agent
Ensures the timely delivery of import and export containers utilizing preferred or line-approved routings while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Drives efficiency and cost savings.
- Ensures that all store door import/export requirements related to Landside transport, LCL and Customs house brokerage are maintained to ensure the timely departure of import/export cargo as per service delivery requirements.
- Reports daily store door movements, service failure issues and other challenges to supervisor.
- Improves Inland Operations' processes.
- Coordinates with rail, line and terminal operations to ensure movement of containers as planned.
- Maintains data integrity through accurate inputs/updates to all related systems.
- Implements methods and measures to drive intermodal, positioning and storage costs down.
- Recovers equipment, maintenance and repair costs.
- Have command over LCL operations
We are looking for:
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Must have experience in transportation and customs clearance
- Shipping/logistics knowledge.
- Strong system knowledge (MS Office).
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Sense of urgency.
- Proactive mindset.
- Account owner ship.