Recruitment Business Partner
expertise and support to hiring managers along the way to deliver high
quality and on time recruitments.
At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen. That is why we are building a new global TA org, enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
What we offer
The People Partnering hub is a truly international HR support centre where you will work alongside, learn from and build lasting relationships with colleagues from all over the world. Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures, and locations.
As a Technology Recruitment Partner (Client Lead) you will support Maersk’ growing teams in EMEA. You will be joining hardworking team, be supported by great colleagues and have a direct impact on company success.
For this you will:
- Delivery of talent to the business by effective utilization of sourcing strategies and techniques
- Building trusted partnership with EMEA business and HR stakeholders to understand hiring needs, capabilities, and knowledge requirements & gaps
- Deliver a first class hiring and candidate experience
- Own the end to end recruiting process, and use data to help plan and dictate hiring strategies
- Serve as a business partner to hiring managers throughout the recruiting and offer process
Who we are looking for:
You are customer-oriented and passionate about employee experience! You have high energy and drive and efficiently manage resolution of every employee query.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- Number of years of experience recruiting for technology companies
- Experience utilising hiring data to help impact business decisions and advise senior stakeholders
- Knowledge and proven track record in implementing candidate engagement initiatives, executing digital campaign
- Thought partnership, detail & result orientation, communication, stakeholder management, problem-solving skills
- Blend of agency and internal recruiting background would be highly advantageous
- Previous start up experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
You have been reading so far, we’re are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to establish a world-class People Advisory function at Maersk, we look forward to hearing from you!