Project Talent Acquisition Associate (CDD)
APM Terminals operates one of the world’s most comprehensive port and integrated inland service networks and continues investing in new business opportunities as well as upgrading current facilities. We will soon kick off significant capital expansion project at our existing operation in Tangier, Morocco. The goal of the project is to both grow the existing container terminal business for APM Terminals TM2 as well as expand the business value and proposition for entire West Med.
You will be part of the Talent Acquisition team focused on the extension project, under a 1 year contract (CDD). You will be expected to execute standard operating procedures for recruitment operations and provide general support to the Hiring managers and employees.
Your main accountabilities are to:
- Ensure great candidate experience through providing logistical and administrative support to the recruitment process while following global and local SOPs
- Make all arrangements for interviews: Port access, Interview scheduling with candidates/hiring managers and update Workday accordingly
- Manage assessments calendars and programs and coordinate between candidate, training and development team, hiring manager and ops mentors.
- Initiate background, reference checks and pre-boarding due diligence activities
- Create and store hiring documentation and update data of the new employee in relevant systems (e.g. Workday and ServiceNow HR)
- Liaise with third party providers as relevant and other functions outside of HR
- Draft employment contracts and execute the hiring process in Workday
- Support TAA Specialist and People Partner to guide employee/ manager queries in creating job requisitions and applying for internal vacancies
- Support the TAA specialist when required throughout the E2E recruitment process
Who we are looking for
You are very passionate about working in HR projects, delivering exceptional candidate experience as well as Hiring Manager experience. In addition, you are an outgoing, positive, and service-minded person with positive energy who desires to make a difference consistently.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- Relevant Experience in similar role in HR (Up to 2 years), previous experience with Workday is an advantage
- Good correspondence skills, Phone Etiquette, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Closure orientation and low tolerance for delays and deviations
- Great Prioritization skills
- Work Experience in large international organizations and familiar with a complex stakeholder matrix is an advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly, and leverage those relationships to drive results
- Strong communication, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude geared towards continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timelines and scope
- Fluency in English and French
You have been reading so far, we’re are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to join a world-class TA function at APMM, we look forward to hearing from you!