- Provide customer and systems support of SOA suite software and systems.
- Clearly document customers' system errors and actions taken in the debugging steps to the resolution of the problem.
- Candidate should have strong troubleshooting skills and monitor various aspects of the services as part of the day-to-day job to resolve issues.
- Should be familiar with automated tracking, escalation, resolution and closure of issues.
- Identify and document product defects to Oracle Support.
- Candidate is expected collaborate with various scrum teams to meet the SLA requirements.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple technical issues reported by scrum teams.
- Handling, coordinating and resolving incidents and identifying root causes.
- This will be 24 x 7 Operation Role and candidate is expected to work in shifts to support scrum teams in different geographies.
- Do admin level config changes and performance tuning
- Monthly Application Reviews on performance and billing
- Ability to work in pressure environment within defined KPI/SLA,24x7 Support
We are looking for:
- At least 6 months hands -on experience providing operations support on Oracle SOA Suite 12c Market Place from Oracle Cloud.
- At least 3 years hands on operations experience on middleware, linux and database for soa suite on premise version.
- Good working knowledge on OCI
- Ability to read and interpret stack traces and troubleshoot issues involving system and process crash events.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving platform performance under load.
- Working knowledge on OEM13c
- Working knowledge on Oracle DB 19c, Weblogic config
- Shell Scripting, MS Office
- Manage & Administer SOA Suite on Marketplace Technology Stack
- Administer WLS Suite, OSB, MFT, BAM and Enterprise Scheduler
- Support Technical Team as part of Managed Services
- Support in Incident, Change & Release Management
- SOA Cluster Monitoring & Support
- Weblogic Administration, Backup/Restore
- Deployment, User Management, Patching
- Creation of New Instances
- Provision and manage SOA/MFT Market Place Instance
- Log Monitoring, Scaleup/Scale Down, Shutdown/startup
- Good Communication Skills
- Comprehensively document all technical deliverables
- (Desirable) Oracle Cloud operations associate certified
- (Desirable) Agile ways of working