Graduate IT Project Manager
Who We Are
As an international business on a high-tech journey, we don't just transport millions of tons of cargo. We're leading a digital revolution in global trade, creating opportunity for millions of customers around the world through new technology, data science, and artificial intelligence.
Our vision is to be the global integrator of container logistics. It’s not only about helping our customers source, manufacture and sell their products, it’s about empowering them to access and contribute to a fairer and more sustainable economy.
To realise this vision, we are building a world-class team of technical talent.
As a Graduate IT Project Manager, you will be supporting in the management and coordination of a range of IT projects. You will work to support the delivery of projects on time and within the agreed specifications.
Day to day could look like
- Supporting the management and resource allocation of IT Projects
- Working and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including providing stakeholder briefings and updates
- Supporting complex, high profile, time dependent projects to successful delivery
Who We're Looking for
- Passionate about a career in Technology
- Studying or recently graduated a Technology centric or related degree
- Understanding or knowledge of Project management process and/or theory would be beneficial, however not essential
Diversity, equity, and inclusion matter at Maersk
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We value diversity in all its forms, including – but not limited to – gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Our approach to driving diversity, equity and inclusion across our global organisation is based on respect, fairness, and a commitment to tackle preconceptions and unconscious bias wherever we encounter them.