Executive Team Assistant
As an Executive Team Assistant, you will be providing comprehensive support services to our South East Asia area leadership team (senior management). You will be providing efficient administrative support to the area leadership team.
At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
We are looking for a highly organised, detailed-oriented and driven individual to join us!
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Calendar management for assigned South East Asia Area leaders. Being able to maintain a daily challenging calendar with discretion and handle urgent inquiries in the best possible way
- Work closely and effectively with other area Managers, being well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately with daily interactions
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence, and responds independently
- Manages Office Administration efficiently. Oversee day to day activities in close coordination with the internal Admin team
- Arranges programs, events or conferences by procuring facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitation, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budgets
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolution of corporate meetings
- Travel management, including planning and booking for the South East Asia Area leaders and serves as go-to experts for the Departments
- Provides ad hoc assistance related to department projects and to the Executive Assistant to South East Area Managing Director
- To be the back up to the Executive Assistant to South East Area Managing Director in the event of absence
We’re looking for
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and exposure in MNC / regional environment will be advantageous.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Teams)
- Experienced in Expenses Management, Calendar Management & Travel Arrangements for senior management in an area or regional capacity
- Structured, organized and process-oriented
- Able to handle multiple issues at the same time and efficiently prioritize workload
- Strong communicator and team player
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A dynamic, self-starting and action-oriented person with the ability to think strategically and to put strategy into practice
- Result driven combined with the ability to achieve results through people