Customer Success Partner Manager
intended customer experience within a country. Maintains focus on voice
of customer, employee engagement, staff development and process
efficiency and cost.
Looking to take up a leading role in delivering tailor-made logistics solutions for a global leader in logistics?
Then you should join Maersk and help us ensure we create a unique and superior customer experience journey for our customers. In this role you will coach, motivate and develop a high performing team via leading by example and inspiring and energizing others, in order for them to be their best.
Are you ready to get connected with a world of opportunities?
Then let’s go. All the way!
At Maersk, we are pioneers in logistics. We are embarking on a bold new direction, expanding our capabilities to become a truly end-to-end logistics service provider that can deliver intelligent solutions for customers around the world. Innovation will play a huge part in getting us there and joining us at our office at Aarhus, we will empower you and your Customer Experience Supply Chain Management team to find new ways to take the complexity out of logistics – and make it as simple and customer-friendly as possible.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading transformation journey where you can develop your leadership skills in a truly international environment – and we will support you in your endeavors ahead.
Together with your CSP team, you will be responsible for building long-term trusting relationships with the customers to ensure they realize full value from their investment with Maersk
Your job will be to coach, lead and motivate your team in our journey of becoming a truly integrated end-to-end logistics service provider with transportations solutions that moves the world for our customers.
You will amongst others be focusing on
• Driving engagement
• Setting clear objectives and guide team to achieve targets and performance standards
• Having a close dialogue with stakeholders across the globe
• Build and develop a strong team via attracting, developing and retaining talent
• Profit and performance improvement initiatives
We believe you possess
• Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and engage others
• Ideally a background within the Logistics industry
• Strong stakeholder management
• Business acumen and ability to build strong connections with the customers
• Knowledge and relationships with key local stakeholders i.e. local supplier markets
• Great communication skills, being fluent in Danish and English