Customer Experience Partner
Are you committed to delivering a world class service to customers?
Do you have a proactive approach and a positive can-do mind-set?
Are you an excellent communicator, with strong attention to detail and the ability to take on multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment?
Come and join a successful and ambitious Maersk Customer Service team in Dublin!
This role is great for an individual who thrives within a fast paced, performance driven environment. With an exposure to internal and external stakeholders, you will be part of a talented, diverse team where your voice and ideas will be heard, and you can really make a difference.
This role will provide constant challenge, and the scope to learn in an open and friendly atmosphere. It is an opportunity to join a company that values employees, with a strong focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
As a global company with over 100 years’ experience in shipping, Maersk offers excellent benefits to employees, including a competitive pension scheme, health insurance, plus much more. Working as a Customer Service Analyst, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Maersk, a leading provider within the Shipping industry.
• Deliver a 1st class level of customer service to our clients, professionally and efficiently at all times and in accordance with documented procedures
• Liaise with other key parties including third party suppliers and other Maersk offices around the world
• Continuously innovate and look for new ways to improve the service we provide to our customers and increase business efficiency
• Ensure that all documents are processed in accurate and timely fashion in line with company policies and within guidelines
• Produce internal and external reports and statistics as required including client KPI reporting
• Monitor the performance of third party suppliers with the aim of identifying areas for improvement
• Support the client in problem solving by building an in depth understanding of their business and the problems that impact on it
• Proactively identify challenges within the clients supply chain process which we manage and suggest possible solutions to optimize the process
• Attend client/other meetings as required
• Participate in Supply Chain Management project teams
• Work on other ad hoc tasks and projects as requested
We are looking for
• Passion for customer satisfaction and service excellence
• Previous experience in Logistics (a plus)
• Ability to use rigorous logic and analytical skills to solve complex problems with effective solutions
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, to work in high paced and changing environment and drive to develop new, more efficient working practices
• Expertise with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Good telephone manner and strong Customer Service mind set and approach
• Outstanding attention to detail