APM Terminals Tangier is looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced Communication Partner to come on board and join the team. You will be working closely with the communication committee to secure strategies and implementations of business-driven communication. You will take the lead and be responsible for developing, executing and supporting a variety of internal and external communication projects, as well as CSR and branding activities.
- Lead the development of a communication strategy in close collaboration with the communication committee.
- Deliver communications functions such as creative concept generation, content development, writing of press releases, media & social media planning, developing and implementing communications campaigns.
- Provide communications advice and support leaders and colleagues on communications projects, and opportunities.
- Content owner for communications on key activities to the HeadQuarters.
- Work with external vendors to ensure presence in social media and national media and maintain a good relationship with media/journalists.
- Prepares and manages CSR projects, while ensuring relevant communication, a prompt follow up of the projects, with relevant KPIs and monitoring, and engages employees to actively participate.