Client Manager - Retail and Lifestyle
Maersk is going through an industry-defining transformation: We want to innovate global trade by simplifying our customer’s supply chains. With simple end-to-end solutions, digital services and seamless customer engagement, we want to enable our customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere. Joining us, you will play a key role in ensuring that we succeed.
Maersk is a Company where diversity and inclusion is a core part of our people strategy. At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job.
No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. You will get ample opportunity to develop your talent and take your career further – and we will support you in your endeavours.
In Maersk we have a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers' individual needs
Manage and develop the overall business relationship and performance across the entire customer supply chain of the account portfolio, covering the whole range of Maersk products.
The location is flexible within the UK with an option to WFH or hybrid at a location where Maersk has an office.
• Client Strategy and planning
• Manage and develop the relationship with the contractual customer in line with Maersk/global strategy and Value Proposition
• Develop local value proposition to be included on the global tender
• Develop global/local business plan for increasing overall supply chain share of wallet and position Logistic & Services products
• Grow local presence across products through new opportunities
• Define the local value proposition and work closely with local product organization to grow and deliver revenue growth
• Responsible for Customer Satisfaction - support the overall customer experience and support global value proposition
• Upsell and cross-sell new products to existing Maersk ocean customers
• Deliver client profitability as per budget
• Ensure successful tender process, business onboarding and contract compliance.
• Customer Relationship – map and navigate the network of contacts within the customer, to ensure we deal with the right people at the right time to deliver short and long-term success
Required Experience & Skills
• Consultative selling is preferred
• Shipping/Logistics expertise
• Supply chain expertise is preferred
• High-level product knowledge including how it solves different customer pains
• Strategic influencing – stakeholder management and influencing
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate internally and externally, build team and customer rapport