Air Business Process Excellence Manager
This position will support and drive operational process excellence, liasing with Air Product leaders and the Center. The objective of this role is to implement and drive a continuous improvement, organization culture and mind set within the region, in addition to ensuring that the region’s operational performance is of the highest standard and executed effectively in line with the global process, governance and applications of Maersk Air.
- Manage / lead Cargowise (CW) TMS implementation in NAM for the Air Product
- Drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as relates to critical productivity and financial measures.
- Ensure CW recurrent and initial training is executed
- Create Station Balanced Scorecard that measures monthly/YTD key productivity and financial matrixes.
- Support continuous improvement related to Air product operational processes
- Work directly with Center leadership team to establish station business KPIs
- Work in collaborative manner with Center of Excellence, Customer Experience, Platform and Tech corporate administration to ensure effective operations
- Support Business Implementation
- Support Business Development
- Create and maintain Vendor Performance Management scorecards
- Travel (domestic/international) is expected for 30% of time
- Minimum 5 years of logistics experience – preferably within Air operations
- Proven experience with successful System implementations
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Process engineering experience
- Strong leadership capabilities with proven experience in project management
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a matrix organization with various levels of stakeholder management
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with and flair for IT applications – preferably with experience in driving process management/improvement
- Good collaborator and communicator
- Proactive self-starter - comfortable being part of a global and virtual team.
- CargoWise certified Professional
- Experience and knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS) like Transit Warehouse.
Full time employees are eligible for Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401k Match
The above stated pay range is the anticipated starting salary range for this position. The Company may adjust this range in light of prevailing market conditions and other factors such as location. The Company will work directly with the selected candidate(s) on the final starting salary in accordance with all applicable laws.
Notice to applicants applying to positions in the United States
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Maersk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities who are applying for positions in the U.S. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Maersk in the U.S. and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, or if you need a reasonable accommodation to perform a job, please contact the applicable Human Resources Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis pursuant to an interactive dialogue between the applicant and the Company.