Contact details and FAQ
Need more information about our online application process?
- I have found a position that matches my interests and qualifications – what do I do?
- It’s the first time I apply for a job with Maersk – anything I need to know?
- Can I make attachments to my application?
- How do I send my application?
- What is the Candidate Profile?
- What is the Candidate Pool?
- What is the Job Agent?
- Why am I being asked to fill in a questionnaire?
- What happens if I don’t verify my e-mail address?
- Can I change my e-mail address?
- What happens if I change my candidate profile while an application is pending?
- How do I know whether my application has been received?
- I've forgotten my login password. How can I access my data again?
- I have registered twice using different e-mail addresses and I only want to have one profile; what do I do?
- When I try to register, I get the message "Please login as a registered user here, or specify a different email address”:
- Can I upload a resume/CV containing pictorial characters?
- Which are the correspondence languages available?
- When attaching documents to my application, what size and format should they be?
- Which browsers are supported for submitting an application?
- How is my application evaluated?
- When can I expect to hear from you?
- Do you use assessments or tests?
- What happens if I’m invited for a first interview?
- What happens at a second interview?
- Do you charge any application fees or other fees?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- Do you have a data protection procedure at Maersk?
- What data is stored with Maersk?
- How long is my data stored with Maersk?
- Do you have further questions?