On boarding process
Jobs after the Project
This Programme is intended to help women professionals who have taken a career break to transition to a full-time career.
Maersk Group does not guarantee a full-time job to the participants after completion of the project. However, project guides and the participants will have the option to explore further employment opportunities on mutually acceptable terms.
- Candidate selection process
- Induction programme for candidates and guides
- Commencement of projects
- Mid-term review (After 3 months)
- End-term project presentation
Timelines for Phase 1
- Initial Screening – From 10th Dec’15 till 20th Jan’16
- Profiling (Offsite & Onsite) – From 10th Dec’15 till 20th Jan’16
- Invite shortlisted candidates for interview – From 1st Jan’16 till 25th Jan’16
- On boarding selected candidates – Between 1st Feb’16 to 10th Feb’16
- Joining Date – In 2nd week of Feb’16
- Mid-term review of the projects – Mid May’16
- Final presentation & submission of the projects – In Aug’16
Visit www.maersk.com to know more about Maersk group.