Jim Hagemann Snabe
Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Transformation & Innovation Committee, and the Remuneration Committee. Member of the Audit Committee and the Nomination Committee.
Former Co-CEO, SAP AG, Germany.
- Born: 1965
- Joined the Board: 2016
- Current election period: 2020-2022
Other management duties, etc.:
- Siemens AG* (chairman); Allianz SE* (vice chairman); World Economic Forum (member of the Board of Trustees, member of Governing Board).
- M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration, Aarhus School of Business (now Aarhus University), 1989
- Adjunct Professor at Copenhagen Business School, 2017
- Board experience from international, listed technology- and innovation companies and from the financial sector. Management experience from global, listed IT companies. Digital transformation experience.
Attendance in Board and Committee meetings during 2020:
- Board meetings: 8 out of 8
- Chairmanship meetings: 7 out of 7
- Audit Committee meetings: 6 out of 6
- Nomination Committee meetings: 5 out of 5
- Remuneration Committee meetings: 4 out of 4
- Transformation & Innovation Committee meetings: 4 out of 4