Chairman of the Audit Committee and former CEO of Ratos AB.
- Born: 1958
- Joined the Board: 2010
- Current election period: 2021-2023
Other management duties:
- Ecolean (Chairman); Einar Mattsson (Chairman); FAPM Fastighets AB (Chairman); KANA I Ramundberget AB (Chairman); ROL AB (Chairman); Rödingbäcken I Ramundberget AB (Chairman); TAK Advisory Ltd (Chairman), WCPF (World’s Children’s Prize Foundation) (Chairman); Swedish Securities Council (Board member); Girovent Holding AB (Board member); and the Advisory Board for The ESS (European Spallation Source) (member).
- Bachelor in Business and Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, 1982
- Arne Karlsson has experience as CEO and board member of private equity and industrial companies and with managing and developing a diverse portfolio of businesses operating in different markets.
Attendance in Board and Committee meetings during 2020:
- Board meetings: 8 out of 8
- Audit Committee meetings: 6 out of 6
- Remuneration Committee: 3 out of 4
*in 2020 the Remuneration Committee held four meetings; one before Arne Karlsson joined.