Thank you for your continuous patience and understanding of the situation for the past 2weeks. We are pleased to inform you that we continue to make progress in our recovery, and stabilize our infrastructure. Our primary focus remains the same which is; to book, load, protect and deliver your cargo.
This is an update for all our offices in Central West Africa, specifically; Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Niger & Togo. The associated ports include:
To ensure your cargo transport remain unhindered, we have ongoing processes being attended to at the local counters in your countries/ports and some online solutions for your ease – as listed below:
For general inquiries, you can reach us on the below phone contacts for your respective country.
- Maersk Import/Export: 09087848100 (Lagos) – New
- Safmarine Import/Export: 09087848200 (Lagos) – New
- Maersk Import/Export: 08056596167 (Port Harcourt)
- Safmarine Import/Export: 08056596169 (Port Harcourt)
- Import/Export: 08056596182 (Kano)
- Maersk Import: +233 244326889 (Tema)
- Maersk Export: +233 544336642 (Tema)
- Safmarine Import: +233540101355
- Safmarine Export: +233544340136
- Maersk Import/Export: +233 544313064 (Takoradi)
- Maersk Import/Export: +233 544340137 (Kumasi)
- Escalation: +233 244352496
- Safmarine Imports: +22965006537
- Safmarine Export: +22965006537
- Maersk Imports +22965006506
- Maersk Export +22965006540
- Maersk Import/Export +22822231200 – New
- Safmarine Import/Export +22822231200 – New
You can now track and trace your shipment on MyMaersLine.com or MySafmarine.com (Please Note: Tracking available based on load and discharge prior to 9th July)
- Import Invoicing and Receipting (please note that you can now print invoices generated before 27th June on MyFinance)
- Import Cargo release
- Telex Release Confirmation
- Seaway Bill Confirmation
- Export new bookings can be taken on INTTRA, and on mymaerskline.com and mysafmarine.com, and through EDI. Should you need guidance, you can also approach us at the counter for help.
- Export Invoicing and container release
- Export clearance and documentation
- BL Issuance, BL amendments
- Shipping Instructions (SI) Submission is available now on mymaerskline.com & mysafmarine.com.
Please note that all APM Terminals (especially Apapa, Onne and Cotonou) are back to business and all gate moves are now being attended to. Other terminals in Tincan, Tema, Lome and Takoradi have not been affected by the system downtime and are all operating normally.
Please note that all vessels schedule to berth and sail, continue as planned and all terminals are able to work on discharging and loading operations.
You can also check vessel schedule on our Maersk Line or Safmarine Mobile App (this can be downloaded on App Store for iPhone or Play Store for Android devices.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this period. We continue to work on other pending functionalities, and we will advise you soonest as they come up.
The Maersk & Safmarine Central West Africa Team